Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Memories

Hi Ladies,

Happy Wednsday. I hope you all read my post the other day about my new craft insperation. I created a few digi scrapbook pages with www.mymemories.com . Thier website is so easy to use and user friendly. I just love it. The steps to download are simple and easy to use. Just download the software, it will upload your photos and you choose a layout, add the pics and embelishments and like magic! you have a great layout. You can make cards, layouts, and lots of other cool projects.
Take a look and tell me what you think.

A birthday dinner I believe. We went to Cha Cha Cha a great place to eat in the city if you ever need a place to go. They dont take reservations so you will be in for a wait. But the up side is that the have GREAT food.


Homecoming weekend. A trip back to Louisiana to see great friends and family.



A day out in the city with college friends. Wow time has passed by so fast. It was just our Freshman year... (tear) :)






I would like to introduce you to the best cake makers in the Bay Area. Check out their page on facebook : www.facebook.com/royaltreatshubard







My Nephews having a great time with one another. Just gotta love these little buggers. They looks so sweet and innocent in the photos. Don't let that fool you. LOL






The first Indian Wedding that I ever attended last year with my coworker. This was so much fun and amazingly beautiful. I just loved it. I had a wonderful time. Im excited because I will be attending another wedding (different family) this September. I can't wait.




























































1 comment:

  1. Your nephews are so adorable!!! I love looking at all the pictures on your blog. Everyone looks like they are having so much fun:) Be back for the hop!!
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete