Saturday, December 17, 2011

Santa Baby Blog HOP

Welcome to the Blog Hop

I hope that you all are enjoying the hop. We have a lot of talented people creating great things. If you came to hop you are in the right place. You should have come from








I had a great time creatung this layout. It was so much fun and easy. I used My Memories Studio to make these great layouts. Its fast and easy and very user friendly. I think I will create some holiday albums for relatives that are not into the paper layouts.

I hope you all enjoyed the layout. Leave a comment to win My Memories Suites Digital program
Here is the line up in case you want to start from the top and enjoy the



  Thanks again and enjoy the hop,

                                                                              Tiara

10 comments:

  1. Great layout showing some wonderful memories. You can tell you had fun. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean simple look of your layouts, Tiara! Really complements your photos nicely. Please leave my name out of your drawing so others can have a better chance of winning. I'm pretty pleased with my software and not up for changing just yet. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are wonderful pages!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts, thanks for joining us! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts, Tiara! Nice being in this blog hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful lo's!

    Please leave my name out too!!

    Hugs,

    PattiM
    {Pattie's passion}

    I Scrap So All Moments ARe Remembered!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really neat layouts - such fun. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pages. Beautiful phootos.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layouts! I have that digital pack also and I love it!

    thanks so much for taking part in our hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really the layouts are very good..Nice and a great collection..Really very fun to see...Web hosting companies in india

    ReplyDelete