Saturday, October 29, 2011

My creative time

Hi everyone I wanted to share the card I made for the DT challenge over at My Creative Time. Emma is hosting a design team challenge. So I figured why not give it a shot. I used the Give a Hoot cartridge. I cut the trees at 1 inch and my furry friend at 3 3/4 inches. I used a Jolee sticker for the nut. I used a dollar stamp from M's on the inside and a clear stamp from Autum Leaves for the outside, the paper is Recollections. The front stamp reads beauty is all around.
I had a great time making this card. It fits in a standard A2 envelope. I think I'll send this to one of my good college friends.
Thanks for stopping by.
Don't forget to leave a comment.

Thanks,
Tiara

5 comments:

  1. Fun card...love the little acorn. Good luck :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Like the little trees :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute squirrel. such an adorable card. Good Luck. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling squirrel. Great job! Good luck! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love your squirrel!

    ReplyDelete