Wednesday, August 10, 2011

gone for a while



Hell All,






Sorry about being gone for so long. I have been on vacation and enjoying myself. But Now that that is coming to an end I need to get back to my crafting. I have been crafting while taking time to enjoy life.



To day I have a card that I used with my Cricut and a file i downloaded to SCAL2. My nephew was sick and so I wanted to make him a cute card from his fav show. He loved the card and I enjoyed making it. It is a standard A2 card. I cut the base at 5 1/2 X 4 1/4. I cut the edges to a curve. I used K and Company paper pack to use as the background, orange paper and SCAL 2 to weld the words together, and cricut Plantin School Book cart to cut the grass and flowers. I hope you enjoy.


Leave a comment and come by again,



Tiara








No comments:

Post a Comment