Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love Birds

This card is for all of the LOVE BIRDS  out there!! :) This card makes me think of a first love that you have as a kid on the playground. As a kid you think that life will never be the same without that first love. ( LOL)



 The insde is a love bird stamp that I purchased at Michaels for the low, low price of $$$1!
I used the sweet treats cart to cut out the card shape and Child's first year to cut out the kids and  Amour cart for the cupid and arrow.  The kids are cut at 3 1/4 in and cupid at 2 1/2 inch. I have lots more cards to make thins week to bring smiles to the teachers that I work with so stay tuned and let me know what you think.


                                                       Thank you for coming by,
                                                                     Tiara

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! :)
    Jenn
    craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I will stop back by when I'm on the computer and follow.
    http://cheryl-cibson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete