Saturday, January 22, 2011

New to this

Hello all,

 I am new to this blogging thing so work with me. I have been scrapbooking for about 5 years creating scrapbooks and baby albums for friends. I scrapbook to express my creativity and to work off the stress that comes with the daily life. I am expanding my knowledge about paper crafting and want to use this as my outlet. I love, love, love scrapbooking and making things to make people smile.My friends, family and coworkers tell me I'm very creative so I figured that this would be the next step and to create a blog. I hope that you take something away from my blog to inspire you to unleash your creativity. I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to stop by and see what I have made and tell me what you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment